Sunday, December 3, 2023

FOOTBALL 2023: Conference Championships

Since Texas A&M never plays in them, I'm indifferent when it comes to conference championship games. I don't care who wins the Pac-12, Big 12, Big Ten or ACC championship games, so I don't bother watching them. As a rule, I also don't care who wins the SEC title, but yesterday I made an exception since Alabama was playing against Georgia. Alabama elected Tommy Tuberville to the Senate, making the state completely useless. I'm not wild about Georgia either, but Georgia voted for Joe and has two Democratic U.S. Senators. Also, Porky Prick will soon be on trial in Fulton County, facing serious RICO charges, and in Alabama, the waste of shit walks on water. So for purely political reasons, I wanted the Bulldogs to annihilate Saban and the Tide.

I watched about forty minutes of the game yesterday, but things didn't work out and Georgia fell in a 27-24 upset loss. I've fucking had it up to here with Saban and Alabama (the state and the school).

No comments:

Post a Comment