For a significant assortment of reasons, I've mostly stayed away from my collection of blogs since the latter part of last year. Old habits are difficult to abandon, and I've typed a lot of words about Texas A&M (college) football over a span of several years, and I'm resuming that particular activity with the first 2026 season game tomorrow.
The game will be played against Missouri State at Kyle Field, will begin around 6:00 PM CT on ESPN, and A&M is a 40 1/2 point favorite. College Football News is expecting this to be a 9-3 season for the Aggies, with the losses coming against LSU, Oklahoma and Texas U. (some things never change around Texas A&M).
College Football News predicts the Aggies will cover the point spread with a 48-7 win at home. In football, Texas A&M is almost as predictable as Lardbucket has been as the worst precedent (sic) ever in American history.
No comments:
Post a Comment