Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Why D91FC?

I hate the thought of typing his last name or referring to him as President, so I don't do it.

My new shortcut will be D91FC (for Donald 91 Felony Counts).

Many of the people who express their opinions professionally believe the Extremes will leave the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals decision alone. Assuming that's correct, I expect D91FC's next attempted defense will be something along the lines of "I really thought I had infinite immunity. Nobody ever told me I didn't."

The failure of leadership among MAGA morons begins at the top with D91FC and includes his Wussy Boy, Mike Johnson, in the House and Moscow Mitch in the Senate. 

Updated 4:40 PM Wednesday: There are additional developments in the New York financial fraud civil suit involving perjured testimony by one of D91FC's witnesses, and there's speculation that Judge Engoron may be preparing to increase the penalties as a result. I just hope that when all the courts, judges and juries are finished with his worthless ass, D91FC will look like 32 gallons of crunchy-style peanut butter smeared on the world's largest saltine cracker (metaphorically).

No comments:

Post a Comment