Sunday, February 9, 2020

Junk Mail (Worst Possible Kind)

I was minding my own business yesterday when the mail was delivered, and discovered an envelope from the Trump MAGA Committee, evidently one of the 2020 campaign PACs. I get crap from (R) candidates fairly often for someone who's never contributed a penny to any (R) ever. I imagine they're working from a mailing list that goes back 20 years, after I voted in a state primary.

My first impulse was to toss it directly into the trash can w/o opening it. Since there was a notation that the packet included an important Victory Survey, I allowed curiosity to override basic common sense and decided to take a look.

I found a four-page letter, written supposedly by the Huge Orange Turd himself, crammed full of propaganda, lies, and the kind of bullshit he's known for spraying on the fools who attend his pep rallies. Then there was the "victory" survey, also four pages long, full of questions like this one (copied verbatim):

Is it time for the Democrats to end their partisan impeachment sham and endless witch-hunts that have prevented Congress from doing important business for the American people?
  • Yes 
  • No
  • Undecided
It took less than three minutes to skim through this waste of paper, and I tried to imagine the level of ignorance and depravity needed to throw in with the H.O.T. and his zombie followers. The survey concluded with the expected pitch for a generous contribution of up to $41,100. I wouldn't donate 41 cents to protect 1,000,000 Scump fans from cancer, so no, don't expect any help from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment