Monday, December 17, 2018

Evolution

As we watch Tiny's defense evolve, this appears to be the developmental sequence:
  • Those alleged crimes? Never happened. Fake news!
  • Well, it happened, but I was not aware it happened.
  • Well, I knew it happened, but I wasn't personally involved.
  • Well, I was personally involved, but it was all legal.
  • Well, it's illegal, but it's just barely illegal.
  • Well, it's seriously illegal, but I was tricked into it.
  • I wasn't tricked, because it never happened. Fake news!
Update 7:17 PM Monday: One way Tiny presents his evolving defense to the morons it's meant to persuade is by having professional liars like Kellyanne Conway appear constantly on cable news interview shows. It would greatly improve American civilization and the general standard of living if Conway and the rest of the liars like her were permanently locked out

No comments:

Post a Comment